My Bumblebee Cichlids First Spawning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bumblebee Cichlids First Spawning

Here is a link to the video my wife took last night. This was their first attempt as far as I know since I got them. They begin around 45 seconds in, and keep getting interrupted by tankmates. cant just let them do their business. this went on for most of the evening. chasing other fish away and repeating the process.

There is running commentary from my wife (to my 4 year old on what is happening)

This link is to the HFB facebook page, so i realize you would need to be in the group to see it. Sorry if you cant view.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by morpheus; 01-23-2015, 10:20 AM.

Youtube link for those who cannot access the FB link.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats! If you can, switch to sand for better spawning activity.
      010G Long fin BN grow-out
      020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
      020G Leulepi grow-out
      020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
      030G Leulepi breeder
      030G SRD FlowerHorn
      040G Hongi Sweden breeder
      090G Tangs community
      100G Tangs community
      150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

thanks! she may have swallowed these eggs. she doesnt look any different, so i dont think she is holding anything. but if these two did it once, they will try again.

one tank at a time for sand haha. i converted the 56gal geo tank to sand last night and that was enough work for this weekend. will post pics in that thread probably monday.

Comment

Working...
        X