Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Houston Fish Box. Just opened up a NEW STORE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Houston Fish Box. Just opened up a NEW STORE.

Hey there,

We just opened a new store. We have great prices and would like people from all over Houston and surrounding areas to come in and take a look what we have to offer. The address is below, and please take a look at our facebook site as well.

5475 West Loop South Suite 198
    Houston, Texas

Thanks!

Welcome to the box, and best of luck with your new endeavor. I'll be sure to come check yall out and share your Facebook page. Fresh and salt, or salt only?

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
      Welcome to the box, and best of luck with your new endeavor. I'll be sure to come check yall out and share your Facebook page. Fresh and salt, or salt only?
      Right now only salt.

Thank you so much for sharing! We look forward to seeing you!

Comment

I'm not sure on the process, but you should look into getting a spot under the retailer section.That way you'll have a forum strictly for your shop, where you can post inventory and people can ask questions, etc. Lotta good traffic on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
          I'm not sure on the process, but you should look into getting a spot under the retailer section.That way you'll have a forum strictly for your shop, where you can post inventory and people can ask questions, etc. Lotta good traffic on this site
          Sounds great Austy! I will look into it. I definitely don't want to spam people on the main board, or spam people at all for that matter haha. Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Comment

Of course

Comment

Welcome aboard and Good Luck! Now if I only had a SW tank....
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Welcome! Good luck on your new store!
                ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
                fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

+1 on getting into the retailer section. lots of traffic on here for clubs and shops

welcome to the Box and good luck on the store. I dont have any SW tanks, but I always enjoy browsing :)

Comment

Welcome to the Box!
                    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome to Houston Fish Box. Congratulation and I wish you have the best sell of this year and year come in up. Austin, one more store add in to your Face Book file to share with another member.

Comment

Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
                        Welcome to Houston Fish Box. Congratulation and I wish you have the best sell of this year and year come in up. Austin, one more store add in to your Face Book file to share with another member.
                        Thanks for reminding me. I need to add That Aquarium Place and the new Discus place in Memorial

Comment

Working...
                        X