20 wild caught Petro Bulu Points for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 20 wild caught Petro Bulu Points for sale

I'm looking to move in another direction and looking to sell 20 wild caught Petro Bulu Points. The ratio is either 10 male and 10 females or nine males and 11 females as one died (jumped out of the tank) when I was away and disposed of before I got home. They are beasts as three of them are over 10" and none of them are smaller than 7". I purchased some of them from Butch at Southeastern Cichlids (formerly AMS) and the others from Rene at The Cichlid Place. They are breeding and I've sold a few fry. They enjoy 50% water changes every Sunday and eat a NLS (3mm)/Dainichi Color FX mix. These fish cost me $11,000 by the time they hit my tank. Looking to get $5,800. I won't split the group. Located in San Antonio and for pickup only. If interested text or call (210) 473-4206 for pics. Thanks.Bruddah D
    Last edited by dwhit0725; 04-15-2015, 05:13 PM.

Putting these back on the market. Shoot me a text at (210) 473-4206 for pics.

Bruddah D

Comment

There have been a couple of inquiries if I would take $5,500. To be fair, I will drop the asking price to $5,500 . If anyone has any questions, shoot me a text at (210) 473-4206.

Bruddah D

Comment

Few nibbles...no bites. Still available.

Bruddha D

Comment

Putting these back on the market. I've sold lots of fry from this group so I can afford to drop the price on these. Asking $4,500 for the group. Paid over $11,000 to put this colony together. If interested shoot me a text at (210) 473-4206. Sorry can't ship these beasts so pickup only.

Bruddah D

Comment

Still available. Shoot me a text at (210) 473-4206 if interested.

D

Comment

Willing to trade for a large wild caught colony of trophs and cash dependent on the colony you have to trade. Looking for illangi, nkonde, lufubu, kongwe, brichardi Namansi. If interested shoot me a text at (210) 473-4206.

Bruddah D

Comment

Still available.

D

Comment

Need to clear up a recurring error. There are only 18 wild caught Petro Bulu Point Reds as a lady from Corpus Christi offered me a deal for a pair I couldn't refuse. The new price for the 18 wild caught is $3,850 firm. Text me at (210) 473-4206, if interested. Thanks in advance.

Bruddah D

Comment

Working...
                  X