Lfs selling live plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lfs selling live plants?

Can anybody tell me where to buy live plants locally?I'm specifically looking for narrow leaf micro sword.Im new to planted aquarium and according to my reasearch this is one is easy to grow.Been to City Pets this evening with no luck.Thanks.
    Last edited by goldfisher; 11-26-2014, 10:03 PM.

Not sure how close you are to Fish R Us but I think they had them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thank you for your reply originalhandy.Let me google where is Fish R Us.

Comment

if you are still looking for place ThatAquariumPlace also sells some as well as planted tank substrates
        GO COOGS!!!

Comment

I am also wondering this, ive found a few down south like ADG but lookin for one preferably north houston!

Comment

That Aquarium Place has a great plant selection. Lots of us trade stuff at GHAC meetings as well, especially odd stuff (Mosses, Bucces, stems) we have to order in
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

Just checked out That Aquarium Place today! Jamal helped me pick out some fish and was very helpful!

Comment

Glad to hear that, Jamal is a great guy and a good friend. Has a lot of quality fish and plants in stock
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

I second that. Jamal is a great guy with a wonderful selection of fresh and salt water. Very good prices and a great guy to deal with,

Comment

if anyone is interested in more of an intermediate/difficult plant , i've got plenty of rotala macrandra. going on for a long time. they are definite strong stems and good leaves - listed in forsale. a great price and great quality. all i've seen at lfs is overpriced and starting to wither.
                    Last edited by sunpolyps; 06-07-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I like the plant trading that goes no here. Most of the plants in my tank come from other members here. I know some plants are harder to find. But that's part of the fun.
                      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

bacopa grows like weeds in my tank. Just gave a bunch to my friends. I can give you some if you want goldfisher

Comment

my only planted tank was essentially made by donations from people on here. whenever my new tank is up and i am ready for plants, i will be sure to see if clippings are available again

Comment

Working...
                          X