Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 Gallon Complete Setup w/ Stand, Canister Filter, Live Plants, Decor, Heater, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 75 Gallon Complete Setup w/ Stand, Canister Filter, Live Plants, Decor, Heater, etc

Hi, I'm looking to sell my 75 gallon setup as I will be returning to school in January and my mom is not going to be able to maintain this tank and keep it healthy.

The stand has a matching canopy not pictured as I'm short and it's easier for me to maintenance the tank without the canopy. The stand and canopy are in pretty good condition with no noticeable flaws.

The tank itself does not have any leaks or cracks. There are some small scratches on the front and side near the bottom from I believe sand or rocks scratching during cleaning.

Includes everything you see in the picture (excluding assorted stuff I have sitting on top of the tank, haha). I'm selling the fish separately unless you want them as well. Check out my two fish threads!

Included:
    -75 gallon aquarium with glass lid and light
    -Rena Filstar XP3 Canister Filter
    -Aqueon 300W heater
    -Airstone
    -Live plants (2 crypts, some tall grasslike plants I don't recall the name of, 1 large Amazon sword, wisteria, java fern mat)
    -Sand and pebbles (if you want)
    -All decor pictured
    -Some assorted cleaning supplies, decor, and food not pictured (if wanted)
    -Stand and canopy (not pictured)

I'm seeking $220. I'm located near West U. You will have to pick up as it would be impossible for me to transport since my car isn't large enough.

Thanks for looking!
    IMG_4047.jpgIMG_4048.jpg
    Last edited by Ein; 11-21-2014, 01:22 AM.

Pending sale once fish are sold. Will leave this up until finalized

Comment

Working...
    X