X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Oceanic 5ft 120g RR setup

For Sale:

Oceanic 120g Reef ready, tank/stand/canopy for 500.00 firm
    Tank Dims: 60" x 18" x 25" tall, real thick 5/8" glass, very solid.

Corner overflow box in back left corner, drilled for a 1" drain, and a 3/4" return. Back right corner is drilled and bulkhead plugged for a second overflow box if you wanted to add another box.

Free - Will throw in a 55g DIY refugium. Just has simple glass baffles with bubble traps. Not a whole lot of room under the stand for a sump this tall so it will make equipment hard to get to but will work great if you used it as a large refugium.

Tank is in great shape, just has some coralline algae on the glass. Tank was broken down about 2 weeks ago, so the algae wont be hard to get off. Nothing a vinegar bath won't fix easily.

Text me at 248 372 1600 with any questions. Im located near 249 and spring cypress
    Thanks

Last edited by Andrew_B; 10-27-2014, 12:26 AM.

Bump

Comment

Cleaned out the coralline mostly. Left a little on overflow box as I didn't want to take a razor blade to acrylic.

Comment

Bump. 450.
        Last edited by Andrew_B; 11-05-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. I can convert a new 29g tank I have laying around into a wet dry, new bag of pool filter sand, and throw it in with purchase. I also have petro famula chimba and troph red ndole fry available if you wanted a package deal.

Comment

Bump 380

Comment

Sold, pending pickup

Comment

Working...
                  X