150g Reef Ready Peninsula Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 150g Reef Ready Peninsula Setup

Id hate to do this, but it's become too big of a tank for me to maintain the way i'd like it to be so I decided to downsize.

- Tank is a Marineland 150g. 47x23x31 tall. Reef Ready overflow box is on the short end of the tank making it a great peninsula tank. Glass is in great shape, 5/8" thick

- Stand and Canopy were built for this tank. Stand is 38" tall, canopy is 14" tall, making the whole setup over 7ft tall!

- Sump is a DIY 40g Breeder with custom 1/4" acrylic baffles made by Ben (BAO). Return Pump is an Aquatic Life 1050gph pump that I'll include with the system.

Tank, Stand/Canopy, and Sump: 900.00 Total.

Mounted inside of the canopy are 4x AI Sol Blues with a new controller, on a modified AI rail system. I can keep these mounted inside of the canopy for an additional 700.00 if bought with

Total Tank, Stand, Canopy, Sump, Lights 1600.00

Skimmer, Powerheads, MP Block, Reactor Not for Sale.
    I don't want to say Live rock isnt for sale, but it will be a very pretty penny if I decide to part with it since my downsized tank will be peninsula as well and this rockwork is perfect for this style of tank.

Tank is very very heavy, took me and 3 guys to life it high enough to get over the lip of the stand. I've hurt myself with this tank once, so bring lots of help and a truck

I'm located near 249 and spring cypress
    Text me at 248 372 1600

Bump

Comment

Bump. Will accept partial trades for smaller tank setup 3-4ft, no 6ft tanks. 65-100g

Comment

Tank/stand/canopy for 750.00. I can use sump on my new setup.

Will also consider trading my rr 150g tank only for a 105 or 120g 4x2 footprint tank. I'll do a straight trade if it's already drilled as a peninsula, or I'll do an undrilled tank plus a little cash on your end. Or sell the tank only outright for 450.00

Comment

Forgot to mention, tank is drilled for a closed loop as well. I just have it plugged up with a couple bulkheads

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X