100 gallon complete setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 100 gallon complete setup

I have 100 gallon fish tank, stand, 1 magnum 350 canister filter, one marineland emperor 400, bubble bar, air pump, heater, zoo-med sweeping powerhead, 48" light fixture with 8k plant growth bulbs, 100+ lbs of brown gravel and a few fake plants, piece of driftwood, few pieces of slate and 1 live plant(hornwort). Tank houses 6-7 tiger guppies, pair of angelfish and a pair of lyertail gold dust mollies. They can all be included in the sale. Back of tank is painted black, but can be peeled off. Stand and tank trim is a cream color, inside of stand, part where tank sits on stand and back of tank stand are painted with black water proof paint to protect from damage. Asking $300.00 for everything.

Measurements of tank are;
    60 long
    18 wide
    20 tall

image.jpg
    Last edited by Saltreefer07; 08-21-2014, 11:56 AM.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Bump. 250.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

Comment

Bump. 200 if picked up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

Sold!!

Comment

Working...
        X