Venustus Fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Venustus Fry

I have 20-30ish venustus fry with most of them around 1" or more. I would like to trade 15-20 of my venustus for the same number of orange or white mollies. I'm not interested in black mollies since I'm putting them in a pond.

I would also be willing to sell them for $3 each, $25 for 10, or all of them for $60. If you're buying then pickup is in Wharton.
    Last edited by BeefyG; 09-15-2014, 07:16 PM.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Bump
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Bumpity
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Also open to offers
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

$2 each or $1 each if you buy them all. I think I've got around 25 left. I also have some yellow labs around the same size and for the same price.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
          X