This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: CO2 Regulator/Needle Valve and Cylinder

I'm pretty much out of the planted tank hobby, so I've decided to part with my CO2 system. This is for local p/u in Liberty, TX or surrounding area.

-Airco/Concoa 806-9451, 2-stage CO2 regulator w/Ideal vernier-option Needle Valve
    $150.00

(Brand new Factory equivalent will run $350-450)

-10lb CO2cylinder SOLD
    (still has 900 psi CO2 in it, and was shut off immediately after photo was taken)

This is a reliable, leak-free, commercial-quality CO2 system with a 2-stage Airco/Concoa regulator body. I have my hand in 1 picture for size reference…these make the Milwaukee or Azoo look like a child’s toy in comparison.

It has served me through several tanks from 10-gallons to 125 gallons. High pressure gauge is 0-3,000 psi, low pressure is 0-200 psi. You could easily install onto a much larger CO2 tank if you wish. CO2 cylinder will be due for hydro-test in a year or two, but I have just been swapping at a local welding shop.

Serious offers may be considered. An active member of HAAPS gets an automatic 15% discount if complete package is purchased.

Note: I have never used a solenoid, so there is not one here either. If I didn’t want CO2 pumping, I just manually cranked off the regulator.
    To add asolenoid, you’ll need an elbow joint so the solenoid body doesn’t catch on the pressure gauge during installation. (The other option is to remove the low-pressure gauge, install the solenoid, then re-install the gauge.)

Please PM if interested. Cash or PayPal is acceptable, but PayPal pmt must be received prior to pick-up of equipment.
    Last edited by davemonkey; 07-29-2014, 09:07 AM. Reason: Grammar. ;-)
    Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
    Also follow us on Facebook and APC

CO2 tank has been claimed. Regulator assembly still available. :)

Comment

Regulator with Needlevalve still available. I now have a box that I could potentially mail it in (and am willing to meet in Houston to deliver).

Price reduced to $150 for regulator/needlevalve assembly.

Folks who have used these commercial-grade regulators can attest to their unparalleled reliability and precision and workmanship. You won't find a regulator like this for a decent price unless you buy a used body on ebay and then build it yourself to accept CO2, etc.

Comment

sold!!! :)

Comment

Working...
        X