Neolamprologus Brichardi For Sale all ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Neolamprologus Brichardi For Sale all ages

I have a 72g tank at my office filled with all ages of Brichardis. Beautiful fish with long fins. Literally every stage from fry to almost 2 year old. If seriously interested, contact me. I have to unload some of them..... Desperately. They are quite prolific in the colony setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thanks to those have inquired about the fish. So far there have been three. I would love to accommodate everyone. I am back in town and will message those who have asked me for fish. All other inquiries please give me a rough estimate of how man you are looking for and what size(in inches).

Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand.

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the bad pics. Anytime I put the camera up there, they scatter.

Comment

Rough price guide, all deals are influenced by how many/size.
          I am up for negotiation.

Adult 3in and over: I have maybe 15 of these. I am asking 8$ a piece OBO

Older Juvi: 1.5 to 2.5in 5$ a piece

Younger 3/4 to 1.25in 3$ a piece

These fish are biting at the bit to breed. Those that have are doing well. Instant colony to those who want one!

Comment

I have searched the web and this forum and found these prices to be reasonable and way under market value. Make an offer, negotiation is encouraged. This is America , right!!

Comment

@mmanuel218 Good luck with those guys, they sure are fun to watch grow up. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

@ptran it was nice meeting you and thanks for stopping by. I may give you a call in the next few months about those Leleupi!

Comment

I want to get rid of a lot at one time. I am willing to do large groups for cheap. Please PM me for details.

Comment

Please , those who have contacted/settled on prices please let me know if the interest still exists. I want to make room for other projects and I will eventually take some of the larger ones to LFS for credit. Just so happens, these are the ones that people have negotiated for. Let's try to make these exchanges happen this week if possible. Thanks for the interest. I just need to pull the trigger on some other breeding projects.

Comment

Sold out. Should be stocked up again in a few months. Letting fry grow out now.

Comment

I have some young adult male and females that I would like to sell. Among those are a few beefy males with beautiful flowing fins that need to go very soon. These fish are anywhere from 3 to 5 inches.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...