2 oceanic tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2 oceanic tanks

Last two items in the aquarium lot that are for sale.
    1st up is an oceanic aquarium, stand, canopy with built in t12 quad fixture. Dimensions are 60x13x24. Very cool footprint. Canopy and stand are in good shape. All seals are good and no large visible scratches. Tank is dirty though. Will take a good scrub but will be very nice when finished. Posted on Craigslist for $175 but I will do $150 for anyone in this group.*just mention post

Second up is another oceanic I believe. 75 gallons, tank, stand, and canopy. This also come with a 48 inch light. Same shape as the other tank. Stand and canopy in good condition. May need a touch of paint. Tank needs a heavy cleaning. No visible scratches.*I suggest using acid from home to clean the tank as it is easy and fast to do. I would do it but just dont have the time. Also posted for 175 on Craigslist. 150 for anyone here.*
    If you take both tank setups I will do 270 for both. I'm in katy. 979 739 2880 is best way to reach me. Also have plenty of equipment and decor still for sale. That will all be OBO now. Will accept any offer within reason.

Bump

Comment

80 sold. 75 still available

Comment

Working...
      X