6' Aquaticlife programmable light fixture, NW Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 6' Aquaticlife programmable light fixture, NW Houston

Very nice light fixture. Has 8-3' t5 bulbs on the outside and 3-150 watt halide bulbs down center. It also has led moon lights. You program all three types of lights separately. $350. Located in 77447 postal area out Hwy 290.
    email pam@flyingchange.com

Bump

Comment

More info. I also have new t5 bulbs that I ordered for this that I will let go with the light. I will have to look to see what color the are but I think they are actinic.

The AquaticLife 72 in. 8 lamp 36" T5 HID Combination Fluorescent light fixture is a state of the art, high performance, light fixture for marine aquariums. Built in programmable digital lighting control operates three independant channels, for complete 24hr lighting. This lighting system features 8- 36" T5, 3-150watt halide and 6 blue LED lunar lights for outstanding growth and color in corals and invertebrates, as well as vibrant coloration of fishes. German-made individual lamp reflectors direct maximum light output down into your aquarium. 4 Built-in fans help direct heat away from your aquarium. Built in electronic ballasts are top mounted, with quick disconnect system for easy maintenance or replacement. Adjustable width frame mounts securely holds fixture on virtually any type of aquarium. The light has a single 2 meter power cord, for easy mounting or suspension.

There is an optional suspension wire kit which attaches to top of fixture, allowing the light to be suspended in any position. This kit is not included. The AquaticLife 72 in. 8 lamp T5 have a output of 312 watts. The halide output is 450 watts. They can be programmed independently of each other.

Pam
      Last edited by Seahorse; 08-06-2014, 10:07 AM. Reason: Update information.

Comment

Model number LH3-72

Comment

Will sell this light for $300.
          I have 8 new AquaticLife actinic bulbs for this fixture that I will sell for $15 each. $10 each if you buy the fixture. I also have 1 new Reeflux 10k HQI double end metal halide bulb that I will sell for $45, it also fits this fixture.

pam

Comment

Photos of the fixture.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X