This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 225 marineland aquarium, skimmer, pump and sump, NW Houston

We are moving and need to sell this 225 gallon aquarium. Dimensions are 6'x2'x30", black bracing, corner overflows with water drains in lower portion and top. I am pricing the tank, sump (55 gallon), mag drive pump, SRO 3000INT skimmer with add on Octopus auto shutoff collection container all together for $550.00 if you want the frame it is sitting on you are welcome to it but it is not skinned. Just a wooden frame with top. I do have a Aquaticlife light with 8-3' t5 bulbs, 3-150 watt metal halide bulbs and moon light LEDs, there are individual timers for all three types of lights. This will be sold separately for $350.00. All fish and rock are gone I just need to drain the tank and clean it. I do not have photos of the tank right now it is a mess after removing everything. If you are interested contact me at pam@flyingchange.com or 713-569-1121. We are out HWY 290 (NW Houston) in the Hockley postal code 77447.

Still available, 225 marineland aquarium with corner overflows, sump and mag drive pump. You can have the stand as well but it is only a wood frame with top. $300.

Also still have the octopus auto cut off skimmer collection container. $75. Aquaticlife 6' t5 and halide light fixture with bulbs.

Comment

Bunp

Comment

The pump is a mag drive model 18.

Comment

Tank is sold.
          Pam

Comment

Working...
          X