I'm officially a Terror Rancher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm officially a Terror Rancher!

I love my terrors - but man they are breeding machines! I separated what my silvers from my golds out of my last batch. Well the two silvers turn out to be a new breeding pair! I am anxious to see what two silvers produce. I have always bred with two golds or a silver and a gold! Meanwhile in another tank I have a new batch from a gold breeding pair! Man that is going to be a BUNCH of terrors! I see a future post for the "For Sale" forum!
    1 - 29 gal - Breeding Pair Green Terror w/fry
    1 - 29 Gal -Two white saum green terror
    1 - 75 gal - Pleco & Green Terror
    1 - 75 gal - 25+ Green terror, Botia
    1 - 100 gal - Community Tetras & Barbs & clown loaches & LG pleco
    1-120 gal - Frontosas, & Blood Parrot & Green Terror, 2 LG plecos

Congrats. It is really cool to see a tank full of little baby fish. Picture are always nice.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Very cool, terrors are one of those classic fish I miss seeing in tanks. Very majestic in breeding colors... I did some curviceps awhile ago and it just wasn't the same..
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

I need to move the new family to one of my 75 gallon tanks - but THEY ARE FULL OF TERRORS! I swear I have six tanks up and running and there are Terrors in all but one! LOL Anyone know of LFS's that take home grown livestock? My old standby is under new mgmt.
        1 - 29 gal - Breeding Pair Green Terror w/fry
        1 - 29 Gal -Two white saum green terror
        1 - 75 gal - Pleco & Green Terror
        1 - 75 gal - 25+ Green terror, Botia
        1 - 100 gal - Community Tetras & Barbs & clown loaches & LG pleco
        1-120 gal - Frontosas, & Blood Parrot & Green Terror, 2 LG plecos

Comment

Try calling around first, or post up a listing on here. There is also a houston cichlid club on facebook
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

fish gallery took my convict when i wanted to sell...but like above...just call around first to see if they:

1) Have room
            2) Want the fish
            3) Estimate of what credit (if any) they will give you. Depends on size, color, quality, etc.

I ended up getting more than they said on the phone due to the size and quality of the fish.

Otherwise like suggested...post a sale thread in the market.

Comment

Would these be festae? If yes, I'd be interested in a few.

Comment

I too would be interested in Festaes if you have some, are there any pics of your current brood?

Comment

Do you have any gold fry/juvies and also white fry juvies you're looking to part with in the near future?

Comment

Working...
                  X