X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya ill wait a few weeks before I add any thing new

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Gambs how long did you have them before they started showing signs?
      125g: Empty For Now
      90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
      Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Gambs, We have already agreed to give you you money back. But to let you know we have not lost any of the other lemon tetras nor did they show these symptoms. Most people on here will tell you that if I know a fish is sick that I will not sell anything from that tank until all are healthy. I realize you are upset about the loss. We held these fish for you for a week and a half and none showed these symptons. Call John so we can clarify this situation.Thank you. John
        Last edited by HoustonAquariumWarehouse; 04-18-2014, 02:30 PM.
        Visit Houston Aquarium Warehouse in Stafford Texas 77477
        www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com

Comment

I have had good experience with HAW stock particularly Discus which are challenging to say the least. Anytime they come in fresh off boat HAW always waits until they are healthy before sold and if there is a problem I have alwYs gotten good advice and support.

I will only get me Discus stock from HAW.
          “Semper Procinctum”

Comment

I have bought from just about everybody in Houston LFS market. Use quarantine tanks for new stock always if you want 100% guarantees. You can pretreat and release in show tank after a period of time.
            “Semper Procinctum”

Comment

Thank you john, I was going to call tomorrow since I wasn't sure how it was going to be handled. Please don't think I'm calling anyone out from this store. I shopped here many times and always had a good exp. This is the first time I have ever had anything like this happen.

Lordbarron I noticed the diseaer on the fish within 20 minutes of putting them in the tank. Many had lesions on their heads and body. I thought it was just nipping during transport until they started dying 4 hours later. Was impossibke to catcg any of them in a 150.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X