Filtration system info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtration system info needed

A F.jpgA F 2.jpg​If anyone can tell me what kind of filtration system this is I would appreciate it. Manufacturer, websites, etc. This is in an aquarium that I recently purchased and I have no information on it at all. Help!

Looks like and overflow box, and a sponge filter? Crazy.
    125g-Front/dolphin
    125g - Mix
    75g- Ilangi
    55 g- Nyererei ( Makobe Island)
    45 g- EBJD
    110- WilliamsI Blue Lips

Comment

Well I sure don't know what it is. Will be selling the aquarium soon and was hoping to get some more info on the filtration system before posting it. It's a custom made tank ( 100g corner pentagon), so I'm sure the filtration system is gonna be somewhat unique

Comment

Are there holes at the bottom of that overflow box through the bottom glass panel? Those sponges could just be pre-filters

Comment

No. The box is solid all the way around with no holes drilled through the back glass or the box. The filters go into each of the 3 chambers in the box. From what I know, the previous owner took the pump that was with it, but I bought the aquarium from a business where the owner had left it and never came back for it. So I have no idea on the setup, the manufactuer or anything else

Comment

Let me know when you want to sell the tank. Might be interested.
            125g-Front/dolphin
            125g - Mix
            75g- Ilangi
            55 g- Nyererei ( Makobe Island)
            45 g- EBJD
            110- WilliamsI Blue Lips

Comment

ok. Waiting on some friends of mine to come over and help me lift aquarium onto the stand. Then I will take pics and post it on here and Craigslist

Comment

It looks like an internal filter(overflow type)with pre-filter sponge, it might come with a pump placed on the bottom of that black box to pump water back to main tank. And if someone runs saltwater, they can fit in an internal skimmer inside that black box.

Comment

Found it. DAS is the manufacturer. Custom design internal filter box.

Comment

Thanks specialone0812! That was really helpful. Been checking out the info online. At least now I know who made the tank and filtering system which will help me in the description of it when I post it for sale. Much appreciated!!! And thanks to all who tried to help.

Comment

Definitely a DAS setup. There are many of them up here.

Comment

Thanks. I've tried reaching DAS through email and texts, but they haven't replied so far. Just need more info on how it works, model # and any diagrams of it all. The aquarium is going to go up for sale and I need the info for any potential buyers that might have questions about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X