Garage Cleanup - Random Items and Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Garage Cleanup - Random Items and Tanks

I'm clearing some stuff out of the garage. All prices OBO and pickup is in Wharton or I can meet in the Sugar Land area during the work week.

$10 Skimmer with pump. I believe it was used on a 55g. I'm not sure how well it works but the pump runs.

$10 20g metal wire tank stand. Stand only.

$20 30ish pounds of dry caribsea seafloor special. Some small pieces of live rock rubble and a couple frag plugs mixed in with it.

$20 29g with a drilled back but the bulkhead is no longer installed. Some scratches and hard water buildup. Needs a cleaning.

$20 30g long with some scratches, small chip on the corner, and hard water stains. Holds water fine. I was using it on a 40 breeder rack and replaced it with a 40Br so I don't need it anymore.

Pictures and more stuff coming.
    Last edited by BeefyG; 07-18-2014, 01:37 PM. Reason: updated
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Added a few things. I'm open to offers.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Bumpity. Lowered a few prices.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Biddyump. 30 gal long tank and stand for $50 this week only.
              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

$50 for everything below:

$
                10 Skimmer with pump. I believe it was used on a 55g. I'm not sure how well it works but the pump runs.

$15 3g glofish setup. Never been used.

$15 10g saltwater sump with glass baffles. Bubble trap and fuge area.

$20 30ish pounds of dry caribsea seafloor special. Some small pieces of live rock rubble and a couple frag plugs mixed in with it.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Sump is pending. $40 for everything else
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Sump is sold. $35 for what's left.

$
                    10 Skimmer with pump. I believe it was used on a 55g. I'm not sure how well it works but the pump runs.
                    $15 3g glofish setup. Never been used.
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Glofish setup sold. Added two tanks. $75 as a package deal for everything below:

$10 Skimmer with pump. I believe it was used on a 55g. I'm not sure how well it works but the pump runs.
                      $25 29g with a drilled back but the bulkhead is no longer installed. Some scratches and hard water buildup. Needs a cleaning.
                      $25 30g long with some scratches, small chip on the corner, and hard water stains. Holds water fine. I was using it on a 40 breeder rack and replaced it with a 40Br so I don't need it anymore.
                      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Open to offers or trades. Might be interested in some cichlid fry. I could also offer a PB&J if you buy the whole lot. I've got chunky peanut butter!
                        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Dropped the price on the two tanks. $65 for everything:

$20 29g with a drilled back but the bulkhead is no longer installed. Some scratches and hard water buildup. Needs a cleaning.
                          $20 30g long with some scratches, small chip on the corner, and hard water stains. Holds water fine. I was using it on a 40 breeder rack and replaced it with a 40Br so I don't need it anymore.

If it don't sell this week I'm probably going to take it to the HAS auction.
                          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Bump
                            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I may not make it to the HAS aucion so bumpity bumpity bumpity!

Still open to trades and offers.
                              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
                              X