Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Annual GHACian Native Collection Trip (April Meeting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's today, today, today!! Yay! :)
    Looking forward to seeing everybody today/tonight!
    We're going to have plenty of lemon pepper chicken on the pit...chips and dip...and drinks! If anyone wants to bring extra chairs, ice, or something snacky I'm sure it'll come in handy.

See ya'll soon!!

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I will be bringing over lots of Red Root Floaters for anyone who wants them. A large portion for Sasha as promised.
      I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Okay, we're shooting to leave for collecting about 12:30... If you're coming and need us to wait, please call us or post here pronto!

"I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Had a great time with my fellow aquatic addicts yesterday!

http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Wish I could have been there but had an unexpected software change coming at work and had class in the morning till 10 passed out and didn't wake up till time to go to work

Comment

looks like a good time was had by all. sorry i couldnt make it up there for it

Comment

Np johnny, sorry you couldn't be there, but glad Misty made it for collection, we had fun!
                Thanks to everyone who came, you guys are the best!

Comment

I missed it again. I need to quit my job. So I have more time for fish fun.
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
                  X