X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is the next one

Comment

Originally posted by ruston123fishing View Post
      Hey, good job on the mic! I had a good time. Got some nice deals on fish an a few bags of bags. WHENS THE NEXT ONE!?!?!?
      Thanks. I thought that was the best I have done on the mic. I tried to speed things up (mainly because I still had to go pick up fish and then drive back to Baton Rouge that night).

Next one is TBD, they are having a swap meet as well.

Comment

To an amateur as myself, looked like it went pretty smooth. Only thing I could complain about is twords the end I went an paid for all my stuff so Id know how much money I had left to spend, and the lady told me it would be to much of a hassle to continue to bid(at the last auction I paid like 4 times with no problems)

Comment

there were two computer problems going on... One was a software issue... But the other one was the fact that we only had one computer at the auction. we usually have two so that buyer sheets can be printed out at a separate location. every time someone wanted to check out while the auction was going on the person keying the items as they were sold had to back out of that screen and open another. This is a little tough to do on the fly.especially if you have never had to do it before. normally the second computer is getting real time information and as many print outs are necessary just aren't a problem
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I gotchya. Trust me, I ain't complaining. I appreciate y'all putting the auction on

Comment

Charles, if that happens again, just give me a shout. My husband and I have several laptops and could easily bring one to the auction to help out.

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
              there were two computer problems going on... One was a software issue... But the other one was the fact that we only had one computer at the auction. we usually have two so that buyer sheets can be printed out at a separate location. every time someone wanted to check out while the auction was going on the person keying the items as they were sold had to back out of that screen and open another. This is a little tough to do on the fly.especially if you have never had to do it before. normally the second computer is getting real time information and as many print outs are necessary just aren't a problem
              Guppies:
              Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
              Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
              HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Well its a shame i missed it realy wanted to go but it just so happens that my fiance made an appointment to meet with the photographer for wedding that day so I missed it but I would like to go to the next one so keep me posted Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X