Request: iTrader - Sales/Trade Feedback System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: iTrader - Sales/Trade Feedback System

I saw we had another thread, but let us move forward with itt! http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...ating-feedback

---

The B/S/T is the most active part of HFB and this would be a great addition.

If you guys think people could be trusted to use a feedback system fairly, meaning that they won't abuse it and give people negative feedback out of spite, or positive feedback just because they are a friend, then I'll look into how difficult it would be to implement iTrader.

Understand that the system would not be moderated by HFB Staff. We currently do not involve ourselves in transactions between members, and we would not involve ourselves in ratings given between members.

We are trustworthy enough to meet in person to complete deals so ideally we'd be trustworthy enough to leave feedback for each other. The volume of B/S/T seem fairly low that we could have a team of volunteers to light review feedback.

If it is server resources issues that is holding us back, I complete understand as well.

Carlin

Comment

I agree it would make sending money to individuals thru paypal and other ways a more comfortable transaction knowing they have positive feedback from others.

Comment

Working...
      X