live stock for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: live stock for sale

Im having to take down my current tank cause I cracked the sump and Im starting to build my new tank so Im selling off all of my livestock and some of my equipment. I have approx. 25 mini colonies of SPS (not sure what the name of these colonies are). Several frags and a few mini colonies are encrusted to a rock so I will sell the coral and rock together. Also I have a 4" deresa clam, as well 2 fish that I need to sell a orange spot rabbitfish and a six line wrasse. I also have about 80lbs of live rock that a hair algae bloomed up on.

There are several colonies that are paid for as well as the ritteri anemone.

Excuse the horrible camera pics. I will not hold or reserve any livestock, first come first serve as I have been backed out on before. If you have any questions about a particular piece please pm or text me at 832-247-one nine three two.

All sps colonies will be between $25-$40 depending on what the coral is or if its encrusted on a rock.

Deresa clam is attached to a piece of rock-$40

3" Rabbitfish-$20
    2" sixline wrasse-$10

Live rock without a frag on it 1.50 lb

5 gallon bucket of chateo $10.

I will post the equipment in the equipment for sale thread.

The livestock that is already bought is the purple bonsai, green robusta, tricolor, pearlberry, and the midnight blue milli frag.
    Attached Files
Working...
X