This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 100 Gallon Oceanic Planted Discus Tank Setup w/CO2 System

I have a 100 gallon Oceanic aquarium on a wooden stand. It is currently set up as a planted Discus tank. There are (6) Discus in the tank, (4) of them are 4-5" and (2) are 3-4". There are also some neon tetras and (2) cory catfish. There are many plants (see pictures). Filtration is (2) Fluval 305 cannister filters. CO2 system with tank, regulator and diffuser. Also included is a Filter Guys RO/DI filtration system with a 35 gallon water tank for doing water changes. I am relocating for my job and cannot keep it. I am selling everything together for one price. Price is $1000 or best offer, I have much more than that invested in it. Please email me if you have any questions or or if you would like to see pictures.

I have dropped the price to $750 or best offer. I need to get it sold ASAP. Don't be afraid to make an offer. Price is for entire setup including discus.

Comment

I still need to sell my discus setup. Price is now $500 including, fish and all equipment. I need it picked up tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X