College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football

Anyone watch college football? The A&M vs. Alabama game this weekend is going to be crazy!

Alabama will probably win. I dont have a rooting interest, but Saban has had this date circled since last year now and will be well prepared for A&M

Comment

I can only imagine how crazy it will be. I miss those games. We may win this one. Aggies win by 10 lol
      Last edited by moganman; 09-13-2013, 11:05 AM.
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
        Alabama will probably win. I dont have a rooting interest, but Saban has had this date circled since last year now and will be well prepared for A&M
        Probably, but the atmosphere this weekend will be awesome! Looking forward to Johnny Football letting the ball do the talking

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          I can only imagine how crazy it will be. I miss those games. We may win this one. Aggies win by 10 lol
          The amount of media present in College Station right now is ridiculous, there's ESPN, FOX, at least 2 other tv stations, as well as 2 other radio stations. There's also supposedly 30-40,000 Alabama fans driving here just to tailgate. Hopefully the game will live up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
            This might be true if wins are purely based on the prowess of the head coach. When you start factoring in the rest of the team, aTm has something to make up for Sumlin's lack of experience.
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Looking forward to Johnny manziel crying over the money he should have gotten paid! Like a free ride isn't enough!!
              175 tropheus Chaitika
              125 tropheus Ujiji
              90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

For me, the team that plays better Defense is going to win. Our defensive line has looked a lot worse than last year, mainly because we have a lot of new players... so we'll see. Our offense looks even better than last year though with lots of new receivers and a couple of new explosive running backs. Should take some of the pressure off Johnny... it is a team game after all.

Comment

Two great games on at the same time. Love it. OR v TN and aTm v AL.

Comment

Better team on the day won. Well played Alabama

Comment

Not the better team. Lucky reflected pick. Look at the stats. A&M lost the game.
                      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

He still ran that all the way for a TD breaking a few tackles. Luck had just little to do in that play.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                          He still ran that all the way for a TD breaking a few tackles. Luck had just little to do in that play.
                          This. Also, we lost because they shut down our offense for most of the second and third quarter, and our defense could not contain their running backs.

Comment

Definitely a close game though, as everyone says we just ran out of time.

Look at Johnny Football's stats though...
                            J. Manziel (TA&M) - 464 YDS, 5 TD, 2 INT
                            Mike Evans had a great game too...
                            M. Evans (TA&M) - 7 REC, 279 YDS, 1 TD

Comment

Stats are nice and all, but didn't produce that W.

But yes Manziel is as good as they come. Hopefully he won't flame out like VY lol

Comment

Working...
                              X