X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The L264 is on Aquabid for $50-70
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
      The L264 is on Aquabid for $50-70
      What did it go for at auction?

Did the queen Arabasque go for more? I am not sure if those are exported any more.

Comment

it will take me a bit longer to get exact numbers on what stuff went for...right now the best I can tell you is that the auction had 746 items... I will go through more detailed reports later in the week
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Here is the betta that I bought. It took 2nd place overall. It won out of all the half-moons.

Comment

Looks a lot better with more room to swim around now, good looking fish! good luck with the breeding.

Comment

Thank you to the Houston Aquarium Society. for hosting FOTAS. Thanks to all the people who worked the auction.
              Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Thanks for hosting. Got my check. Pretty sure I did sell the most expensive item @ $125. And for those that missed it, you will never know ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                X