HAAPS is waking back up July meeting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAAPS is waking back up July meeting.

OK, so due to some conflicts with the personal schedules of the club board members the club went into a hibernation mode for a few months. Well now we are waking back up and getting things rolling again for this month.

Confirmed I have a meeting scheduled that will involve tank setup at my house. I have a lot of plants on order, hoarded, or i am promised, so this layout is happening.

Time/Date: July 27th (Saturday) @1:00 pm.
    Activity: Aquascaping layout

All are welcomed.
    Last edited by kwc1974; 07-08-2013, 02:35 PM. Reason: Confirmed meeting time
    Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Looking forward to it! If anyone is in need of Crypt. wendtii or Anubias 'petite', let me know. Just be aware it is all emersed-grown.
    Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
    Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

I am really wanting to start up my first planted tank soon. Does HAAPS have an external web site? What does one have to do to become a member?

Comment

Originally posted by Carse Thompson View Post
        I am really wanting to start up my first planted tank soon. Does HAAPS have an external web site? What does one have to do to become a member?
        We have a facebook page (click the link in my signature). The easiest way to become a member is to show up at a meeting. At this moment we are not collecting dues.
        Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
        Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Awesome can't wait to go next Friday... I could use some Anubias 'petite' =) I may have some
          Blyxa japonica by next week if anyone needs some

Comment

Good Luck with the restart. We at the San Antonio Aquatic Plant Club have had just one meeting. We active with our Facebook Group.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
              Awesome can't wait to go next Friday... I could use some Anubias 'petite' =) I may have some
              Blyxa japonica by next week if anyone needs some
              Chester ---

The meeting is Saturday afternoon. :)

I'm going to try to make it.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Oh snap I'll definitely try to make it then lol thought it was Friday for some reason

Comment

Chester, If you have some of the Blyxa, I could probably use it.

If you need directions PM me
                  Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

I should be able to pull a few out. They will be around 2 to 3 inches or so each.

Comment

Ah man. I should've brought your plants kwc and leave it with Tim or Chester.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X