This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry goods from GLA

I'll be ordering some dry ferts from Green Leaf Aquariums. If anyone wants to piggyback on my order to save on shipping, post here or pm me what you want to order. Order will be placed on Friday, June 21st. Money must be dropped off or sent through PayPal by Thursday June 20th.

GLA is a leading planted aquarium brand specializing in aquarium CO2 systems, aquarium plant fertilizer and live freshwater plants. Start your planted tank with our made in USA and lifetime warranty bespoke collections.
    Last edited by mistahoo; 06-16-2013, 07:07 PM.

I am thinking about ordering the glass lily pipe set for $80... so that's halfway to free shipping...

Comment

Free shipping or not, I'll still be ordering my ferts and possibly some extras. Anything not prepaid by Thursday will be left out of the order.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Last edited by Victorp; 06-16-2013, 10:38 PM. Reason: sorry cancelled my order

Comment

1lb KNO3 - $3
          1lb KH2PO4 - $5
          I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Also wanted to mention that the EI package is a great starter package for those who don't know exactly what they need to dose. It includes Macros (N,P,K) and Micros + Boron. It's basically the bare bones package.

Comment

Here's my list

1lb Plantex CSM+B - $12
              2lbs KNO3 - $6
              2lbs K2SO4 - $6
              2lbs KH2PO4 - $10
              2lbs GH Booster - $10
              .5lb Iron Chelate - $10
              2 1000mL Fertilizer Dispenser - $14
              GLA Scissor 6.25" spring curve - $40

Comment

Right now with just me and Kyan, we're $34 from free shipping. Chester let me know if you want the CAL AQUA Fluxus 13mm lily pipe set
                Last edited by mistahoo; 06-16-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I have those fancy scissors and ime.... They're hard to use :(

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
                    I have those fancy scissors and ime.... They're hard to use :(
                    Do you use them? I can't use any of my other scissors to trim hc in my 1.5G

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Yes... I'm in for the lily pipes

Comment

well I use them to cut hard-to-reach space.. otherwise they are kinda slow when you have to prune a 20 and a 40 gallon tanks. For HC, the curved scissors are useful I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
                          well I use them to cut hard-to-reach space.. otherwise they are kinda slow when you have to prune a 20 and a 40 gallon tanks. For HC, the curved scissors are useful I guess.
                          lmao! for a 20 or 40gal?! I have my 12" straight scissors and 6.5" straight scissors for the bigger tanks. Need to get some small curved scissors for the 1.5G since it's the only one with a carpet right now. My 5g is still getting there with the glosso carpet.

Comment

Anyone else want in?

Comment

please order for me
                              1lb KNO3 - $3

1lb KH2PO4 - $5

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X