I really hope the heat lose... minus wade that team is full of d-bags

Go spurs . Parker was on that clutch mode

Comment

FUUUU spurs.. i really hope they lose
      175 tropheus Chaitika
      125 tropheus Ujiji
      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Normally I'd hate to see the Spurs win, but... its a Texas team and going against the "Big Three" more like The Big One, Hurt One, and the No Heart One...I've gotta go with the Spurs...

Comment

Spurs fan over here !!!

Sent from Galaxy S3

Comment

New cichlid... what you got against the spurs? They stay out of the limelight, and keep to themselfs. The rarely talk crap and formost they are a texas team. Plus I love to see the heat lose, not 1, not 2 not 3 finals matchups. Haha

Comment

YEA MR. Jacob. I hate the spurs and since this is sports talk, I voice my opinion regardless what people think about it.
              175 tropheus Chaitika
              125 tropheus Ujiji
              90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion... I just wanted to know why you dislike them. I'm not exactly sure what your getting defensive about. I just asked a question...
                Last edited by jeb102385; 06-06-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Spurs all the way

Comment

+1 Luis

Heat !!!! We are gonna see the last time San Antonio in a finals after they loose lol
                    125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

On topic: I don't care much for NBA, but GO SPURS!

Off topic: I didn't know NE Patriots were a Texas team? Maybe they're from Texarkana, NE Texas
                      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Sunny... are you a self loathing patriots fan? Is that what it is? Every sports post ever you feel the need to talk about them. The superbowl thread, this BASKETBALL thread, after the beat the texans in the playoffs. I don't know what you excessive want to talk about the patriots is about, but maybe instead of taking shots at me about the patriots, even when no one is talking about them, you should get a life and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                          On topic: I don't care much for NBA, but GO SPURS!

Off topic: I didn't know NE Patriots were a Texas team? Maybe they're from Texarkana, NE Texas
                          Hahaha thanks sunny got my seven chuckles in for the day
                          125g: Empty For Now
                          90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                          Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Oh you

I'm just intrigued by your logic on telling somebody to root for a home team given your position on the Brady bunch.
                            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

He didn't say he was a heat fan... which is fine. He said he hated the spurs. I just asked why... I don't hate the texans or the cowboys, I'm indifferent. That's why I asked what he had against them. I'm the biggest longhorns fan in the world. I hate the sooners during the season. But I root for them and every other big 12 team in the bowl games.

Comment

Working...
                              X