Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
      Alligator gar or smaller species? I'm looking for a big boy
      Smaller.

Posted from tapatalk.
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

That's a nice one Austy! How much did it weigh? I stay a few miles south of the Huntsville state park if y'all are ever in the area pm me. Ya it is too damn hot now though I wet the lines a few weeks ago didn't catch isshh, well a few small bass but they were less than a pound. Back when the water level was up, I'd say 15 years ago I neighbor snagged one over here that was over 10lbs.... That's a monster for a black bass! I have a picture somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
          Smaller.

Posted from tapatalk.
          Still fun to catch

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Originally posted by AquaticAddict View Post
            That's a nice one Austy! How much did it weigh? I stay a few miles south of the Huntsville state park if y'all are ever in the area pm me. Ya it is too damn hot now though I wet the lines a few weeks ago didn't catch isshh, well a few small bass but they were less than a pound. Back when the water level was up, I'd say 15 years ago I neighbor snagged one over here that was over 10lbs.... That's a monster for a black bass! I have a picture somewhere
            I'll definitely be in touch if I'm in the area. That one was right under 5 lbs, but that's a good size for pond that's barely 2 acres lol you gotta dig out the 10 lb pic, that's a monster

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Working...
            X