IMPORTANT - Fish Market - PERMISSIONS CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    It's almost like some folks get a free pass to be offensive just by misspelling words...

Going further south in 3.... 2.... 1....
    your right lets just add more rules................ smh %#%$*

goin north in ...........123
    Last edited by Ogrodii; 04-19-2013, 10:44 AM.
    Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Re: IMPORTANT - Fish Market - PERMISSIONS CHANGE

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      post in B/S/T section doesn't count towards the post count.... just saying.
      Lol! this ^

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Bump for those who haven't seen this thread and are wondering why they can't post in the Fish Market.
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I'm not on many forums but HFB is the worst when it comes to people posting off topic in the market. It doesn't stop in the market either. It is a little disappointing to see a feature to be taken away because of people who don't follow rules which i'm sure even know about them. That idea about banning people from the market sounds good to me but that would add more of a load.

Comment

Any way to make this optional on a thread like a checkbox to hit if you want others to reply? I like discussing items I'm selling out in the open for others to see...

Comment

Originally posted by bluemonkey View Post
              Any way to make this optional on a thread like a checkbox to hit if you want others to reply? I like discussing items I'm selling out in the open for others to see...
              I upvote this option. I literally stopped coming on to the forums because the lack of socialization on sale forums.
              Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

You guys are hilarious.
                http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I use the Market some times. Have an add there now. I like the change. I socialize in the part of this site that are made for that.
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                    I use the Market some times. Have an add there now. I like the change. I socialize in the part of this site that are made for that.
                    Very well saud Troy. There are many many other places to socialize on this site. BST is not to place for that. I love the change
                    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                      100% agree!

Comment

The person who starts any thread should be a bit more of the pilot for the thread anywhere. If you step under the wheel of a vehicle and let the other five people in that vehicle guide you, believe me you normally end up in a ditch or up a tree. This happens everyday with New drivers(sometimes older ones too)
                        I live for tangs@
                        Taunt,fishlines
                        I dream for smoking
                        reels@gianttanks.
                        I reminese the past
                        of walking the giant
                        fishmarket in jiju do.

Comment

Working...
                        X