Exodon Paradoxus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful fish! They look happy.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

• The biggest one from the first batch of Exodons is already pushing 3.5" closing in on 4". They've been eating whole frozen minnows, bloodworms, beef heart, tilapia fillets, shrimp chunks, whole shrimp, catfish pellets, shrimp pellets, premium meat wafers, other fish, and every now and then live feeders about 1.5". Staple food is good ol NLS 1mm 3 times a day with supplemental feeding (about 2-3 times a day) of what's listed above.

Comment

• Here's a video of the sump setup.

Comment

• Nice-lookin' tank and fish.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

• Awesome pickup! I havent seen them ever since I moved down to Houston, but the shop I worked at in PA as a kid usually carried them. Just never had my own tanks to get them :(

Comment

• Were you referring to tiger barbs or the exodons?

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                Were you referring to tiger barbs or the exodons?

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
                The exodons. I think I saw them at Fishland once, but cannot recall. Tiger Barbs I see everywhere.

Comment

• lol I was about to say! Tiger barbs are everywhere! Exodons don't seem to be that uncommon. When I got mine through Homeless Aquatics, Extreme brought in about 30 of them. I think there was another place too. I just know for certain I'm not the only one in Houston with these bad boys. It just seems like I'm the only one sharing

Comment

Working...
                  X