20 gallon multi tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 gallon multi tank

Well I set up a 20H to have as a running hospital/quarantine tank under my 125 troph tank and decided to get some multis from Donnovan and have some fish instead so here some shots of it

uploadfromtaptalk1357491059858.jpguploadfromtaptalk1357491111566.jpguploadfromtaptalk1357491136443.jpguploadfromtaptalk1357491163498.jpguploadfromtaptalk1357491212247.jpg

Johnny

Multi tanks are fun and terrific to enjoy
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Ive always wanted some since the first time i saw them next small tank i set up for fresh water im gonna get some hequi

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
        Ive always wanted some since the first time i saw them next small tank i set up for fresh water im gonna get some hequi
        Glad u like them Johnny , tank looks good! I have the Hecqui too when ur ready for some. Lol
        5 gal baby hecqui grow out
        7 gal baby compressicps
        14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
        4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
        100 gal mixed community tank
        125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

You know I'm drying out some escargot shells I got from a basil pesto buttery escargot in the box from Costco, I forgot brand, but they look exactly like yours!

Comment

I picked these up from specs yesterday they went right to them

Comment

If I can be completely honest, I don't like the scape. Seems more natural to have rounder rocks with these fish.
              210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
              125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Ya it would but its what was left from my troph tank theres some white rock at my work im gonna look at to see if its safe for my tank looks like limestone but havent really checked it out up close

Comment

I like the shells, I need to setup an escape like that for my future neolamp.
                  175 tropheus Chaitika
                  125 tropheus Ujiji
                  90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

yeah where did you get the shells from really like the tank
                    125g: Empty For Now
                    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Specs theyre jumbo escargot shells 24 for like 11 bucks even comes with a can of snails if anybody wants them

Comment

oh sweet I've been wanting to try the shellies and now I have an open 60 to try and hell if I don't figue out something soon with my trophs I might end up with an open 90 as well
                        125g: Empty For Now
                        90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                        Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Very nice! Glad you finally got some...they are so fun.

Watch the rock placement once they start digging, though- they will move the sand around and rearrange the tank for ya. Our multies have destroyed all the rock piles in 2 tanks of ours now that weren't completely free-standing. Little turds.

Keep us updated!
                          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the shell hitting specs later for some crown and shells :)
                            175 tropheus Chaitika
                            125 tropheus Ujiji
                            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Working...
                            X