Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wth u doing??? bare bottom????

Comment

redoing it so there's no underside where the nems can hide... also cause I've noticed an onslaught of new specV with very similar scape so I decided to change it up.

Still keeping sand bed but minimalist scape.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ya i hear ya!

i might move some stuff around too...damn anemones keep going under rocks n cant even see them....pointless to have them if u cant see em!

Comment

Yeah it got to the point where most of my maxis where in a cave or upside down and today I got fed up with it and tore it all down.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            redoing it so there's no underside where the nems can hide... also cause I've noticed an onslaught of new specV with very similar scape so I decided to change it up.

Still keeping sand bed but minimalist scape.
            There's been so many Fluval Spec Vs pop up and almost all of them have similar scapes. So much creativity!

Comment

Couple shots taken with the j2

Cherry/Green Maxi that has been in hiding

Playing with focal points

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

nice pics!

Comment

Did you rescape cuz I ask you if I should do it? Lol.. I was gnna make mines look more like how a natural reef would look like.. just a long bank of rocks.. I'm tryin to look for a coral that grows like birdsnest but stay small.. couple those and wait for my zoas and rics to grow out.. look like a mini barrier reef!! Lol
                  20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
                  NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Seeing a lot of similar scapes was exactly what I had in mind.. when I google searched it a lot came out looking so similar.. lol.. so when I switch rooms its gnna be another scape for sure

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat

Comment

Lol your scape is one of the many that look similar

Comment

That's why I'm "changing it"... You read too fast and don't comprehend.. btw you still owe me $... Can't get a hold of your # to send the info

Comment

Originally posted by Kiko View Post
                          Did you rescape cuz I ask you if I should do it? Lol.. I was gnna make mines look more like how a natural reef would look like.. just a long bank of rocks.. I'm tryin to look for a coral that grows like birdsnest but stay small.. couple those and wait for my zoas and rics to grow out.. look like a mini barrier reef!! Lol

I rescaped before you asked me about it. I've been telling myself to redo it since it's going to be a all Nem tank. Trust me, it was not influenced by you in that manner.

Also redid it to reflect the new LEDs I'm installing as well.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I told you to text me the account # but you never did.

832 249 0626

Comment

Originally posted by Kiko View Post
                              That's why I'm "changing it"... You read too fast and don't comprehend.. btw you still owe me $... Can't get a hold of your # to send the info
                              Bro you read too fast and don't comprehend. I know you posted that you're going to rescape it after you change rooms. I just simply mentioned that your scape is one of the many that are similar.

Comment

smh.. and i simply stated that there was alot of scapes that looked like mines.. -.-

i sent a message to that number and no one replied so i never sent out my #

i needs that coral molla!!! tryin to get this coral on the A

Comment

Working...
                                X