Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a forever home

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 puppies that I have been fostering that need to find good permanent homes. They are most likely 4-6 months old. Not sure what mix they are but they both seem to have been born with docked tails.

A friend of mine found them in a construction ditch off of I-10 and a couple months back. She could not keep them where she lives so I have been fostering then while she tried to find a permanent home. They have been wormed and well fed but they do need their shots.

I would never offer "free to good home" to the general public but I feel the people on a site like this are a cut above that.

They are good pups house and crate trained but that's about all the training I've had time to give them.

Please let me know if you are interested in one or both of them. I do not want to see them go to a shelter which is why I have been willing to foster them for so long.

still available. I will remove the pictures once they are gone. Both are female.

Comment

Look like mix gorgi
      20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
      NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Corgi*
        20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
        NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Re: Looking for a forever home

They looked mix hope they find good home
          Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Originally posted by Ogrodii View Post
            They looked mix hope they find good home
            I hope I can find a good home for them as well.

Comment

bump

Comment

Why not spend the long weekend getting to know your new pal. The all brown pup is still available. If I don't find a home for her soon, she may have go to a shelter. I have kept and fed her for over 8 months. I have done so in hopes that she would not have to go to a shelter but I just can't keep her much longer. I am not asking for an adoption fee. spencer1.jpgspencer2.jpgspencer3.jpg

Comment

What are they a mix of? I can't tell.
                  Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

Don't know. I've had them now for over 8 months so I'm guessing she is as large as she is going to get.

Comment

Working...
                    X