X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tied it to the driftwood. Gonna need a lot more plants

Comment

• Re: 5g Fluval Chi Nano

Also, I just scored a zoomed 511, I modified the inlet with a small sponge filter. The intake tube fits perfectly on a smaller sized sponge filter. Like the ones @ CP.
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

• Nice! I just used a sponge I had in my penguin 170. I think it was an AC70 sponge.

Comment

• Temporary plant setup until I get some moss. Planning on using some other plants for the foreground and crypt wendtii 'green', 'bronze', and 'red' for the middle and some sort of plant/s for a backdrop. Still researching low/mid light plants that I like. I got a very long list to go through.

Comment

• What are these little guys doing??

Comment

• A berried shrimp

Comment

• The cory cat hangout area (under the sponge filter or under the branch towards the back).

Comment

• Your Amano shrimp look like Babaulti's or almost a wild type Neocaradina? Especially if they are berried.
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                  Desiderius Erasmus
                  GHAC President

Comment

• No clue? I was told they were Amano shrimp. I got them from Bikeguru.

Comment

• Hmmm, I was perplexed seeing them. I'll show you our Amano's this Saturday. We have 5 or 6 in our 10 gallon and they get huge (2-3")
                      Desiderius Erasmus
                      GHAC President

Comment

• The tank looks to be clearing up terrifically and love the shots!!! Once it is lushly planted it'll look pimp
                        Desiderius Erasmus
                        GHAC President

Comment

• I googled "Amano Shrimp" and they all look similar to what I have. Here's some more pics. Sorry for the quality, it's cell phone pictures.

Berried female

Comment

• They look very similar to Caridina japonica/multidentata (Amano Shrimp). I could be wrong?

Comment

• So if these guys are Caridina japonica (Amano), that means I could add some Neocaridina Heteropoda (Blue Velvet) and they won't crossbreed?

Comment

• Video I took yesterday. The floating stuff is Hikari Daphnia that I accidentally dumped a little too much of. It's crystal clear now. I'll be adding purigen to the canister eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X