platinum crown tail betta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: platinum crown tail betta

is there a place where i can purchase a platinum crowntail betta? i checked aquabid but theres only like 1 male that i dont really like. i prefer to pick it up locally though. lmk thanks! 7134596158

Originally posted by muuunkeeyy View Post
    is there a place where i can purchase a platinum crowntail betta? i checked aquabid but theres only like 1 male that i dont really like. i prefer to pick it up locally though. lmk thanks! 7134596158
    Petco/petsmart I found a platinum dragonscale and a crowntail

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I took your advice and went to like 2 petco and 3 petsmart today. Didn't find any platinums even close to full white lol

Comment

Yeah a lot of them don't have anything close to it, but there are a few. Spotted about 4-5 that were close to platinum but were mixed with other colors. There was only 1 plat dragonscale and 1 plat crowntail that I saw

Comment

Lol which petco or petsmart do you see these at? I checked from westheimer and eldridge to 59 near great wood area

Comment

the ones on 1960. there's two petcos and two petsmarts i think?

Comment

Lol I see. Guess I have to js keep stalking petsmart and petco

Comment

there was a platinum double moon at petsmart in the woodlands area. the address is technically conroe but its south of 242 on 45. i saw it there last week but i ended up buying the dragonscale crowns, i kinda regret it now lol
                75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Saw a platnium at the I-10/Fry Rd Petsmart a few weeks ago. Maybe since they had them once you would have a good chance at seeing one again at that location; they get shipments of fish every Wednesday. This store seems to have a good selection!! :)

Comment

Working...
                  X