Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read. Thanks!

Comment

is is been a long time I post on the fishbox, been busy at work and other stuff, but my 20G is still on, planning on probably getting rid of all my FW tanks and probably migrate the 20G to a 40G cube tank.

Here are some updated pics on how everything has grown and some additions I have made.

previous:

and now:

Comment

That's looks great. Everything has grown nicely. This looks a great nano setup that could go anywhere and fit in perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I used to tweak and mess with the tank on a daily basis then suddenly i just stopped after I added new lighting and a CPR skimmer, and then just the tank did its own.

Comment

Well you've done a great job maintaining it. Any plans to add more to it or is that gonna wait until you upgrade to a bigger tank?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I think will wait, I just feel it has the perfect load of corals, and live stock, no need to mess with it. Mushrooms for example those I didn't even bought them it was a hitchhiker from a piece of rock.

Comment

Nice. They really look nice in the tank. It's a very nice mix.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Tank looks really nice man. Let me know if you ever to trade a frag of that candy cane coral. I'll trade you for something you don't have from my tank. I'm also near 99/Fryby the way

Comment

Originally posted by Roshan8768 View Post
                    Tank looks really nice man. Let me know if you ever to trade a frag of that candy cane coral. I'll trade you for something you don't have from my tank. I'm also near 99/Fryby the way
                    Thanks and that might be great idea, I have no idea how to frag it, but it is large enough that it would probably be good to loose some heads, also I have a cat's eye coral that is too big for the tank now.

Comment

You can frag trumpets with a band saw, bone cutters, or a sharp pair of gardening shears and/or a flat head screwdiver... I'd be willing to meet up and help you out with that if you are not comfortable with doing it, but there are plenty of videos online. Also, Hector @ Cinco Ranch Aquatics will probably trade you for something different if you are tired of the cat's eye coral.

Comment

Working...
                      X