This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Sherman rose bubble tip anemone

I have two or three Sherman rose bubble tip anemones for sale, each is about 5in across. $50/ea.

I don't have any recent photos, but here is a video I just took:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They each have a really long foot (6in or so) and extend themselves quite a bit every morning to reach the light. Because of this, they end up in weird places and in this video, only one of them found a spot where it could fully open. Rest assured, these are all really healthy and will open to the full 5-6in if there's enough room.

I'm located in Spring (NW Houston). All three anemones are still attached to large pieces of live rock, and I'm not willing to let them go, so you gotta give me some time to safely get the anemones off, once you commit.

alexrex20@gmail.com
    Last edited by alexrex20; 05-31-2012, 03:13 PM.

you can also see the anemones quite well in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hPgM_wviA

Comment

on second thought, let me get them off the rocks and into breeder boxes before i officially put them up for sale.

Comment

Working...
      X