Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving and getting out of hobby...55 gals fresh water complete set up with fish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Moving and getting out of hobby...55 gals fresh water complete set up with fish.

DSC05587.jpgDSC05590.jpgDSC05588.jpgDSC05589.jpgDSC05584.jpgmoving, so selling our 55 gals fish tank nice set up. That everything including fish, have nice 2 angels fully grown, 4 rainbow fish different kinds, stripped catfish, tetras various kinds, 2 wild caught paradise gouramis, school of over 10 orange rasboras and some other fishes.
    tank includes, hood and nice stand, lights, penguin twin filter, air pumps, lots of plastic plants and decorations, some life plants, lake stones and nice mixture of gravel and lots of extras, including filters, chemicals etc.. Asking rehoming for fishes and everything $ 450.00 obo..pls. Text or leave call back # at 281-690-0394..thanks...Shazed..
    Last edited by shazed22; 04-30-2012, 11:13 PM. Reason: adding pictures...

update your profile to reflect location.

You got pictures of this striped catfish?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sorry, I don't but I prefer to sell everything together...thanks..and I admit that you are pretty quick getting to the mails...

Comment

I love the Angel. I would be interested but the last thing I need is another tank. GLWS...
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
        X