No announcement yet.

Where has the HFB forum activity gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has the HFB forum activity gone?

Seems like this forum got really slow... Economy got people out of the game or what?

To the contrary. General discussion may be down, but board activity is fairly high. There's usually about 80+ in the Buy,Sell or Trade forum at any given time. If anything, the economy is increasing this activity.
    <*||||>< <*||||>< <*||||><

Comment

Originally posted by mhx View Post
      Seems like this forum got really slow... Economy got people out of the game or what?
      Maybe you're the reason why the activity is down. 139 posts since 2009. Hypocrite
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
        Maybe you're the reason why the activity is down. 139 posts since 2009. Hypocrite
        ouch, the ref takes a point away
        Vincent Churton :emt_thumbs:

Comment

iono when i leave work at 6 and come in the next day i normally read through around 4 pages of new posts and my post count is pretty high since i have been here. i even only post about a third of the stupid things that i want to post lol
          75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
          28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
          12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
          29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
          45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
          33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

dam straight

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
              iono when i leave work at 6 and come in the next day i normally read through around 4 pages of new posts and my post count is pretty high since i have been here. i even only post about a third of the stupid things that i want to post lol
              i agree with you. i think the new guys have posted more than the old guys. i would liek to take this time to thank EK for making my post this high in only 4 months.
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                i agree with you. i think the new guys have posted more than the old guys. i would liek to take this time to thank EK for making my post this high in only 4 months.
                Lol hes the only reason my poat count is as high as it is. I dont post as much here as i do on mfk because not alot of people here keep my type of fish
                mmm...pancakes

Comment

Originally posted by rgonzales View Post
                  Lol hes the only reason my poat count is as high as it is. I dont post as much here as i do on mfk because not alot of people here keep my type of fish
                  so we are not good enough for you?
                  75g Tank,
                  2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                  10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                    so we are not good enough for you?
                    Nope. Lol
                    mmm...pancakes

Comment

oh man,
                      75g Tank,
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Im working on getting more people to keep big boy fish here
                        mmm...pancakes

Comment

Lol, bazinga!
                          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by rgonzales View Post
                            Im working on getting more people to keep big boy fish here
                            and what fish is it?
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Tetras
                              210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                              125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Working...
                              X