Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outofexile86 View Post
    When are you picking up my G-Cat! lol
    I would love to but my stock is pretty full bro!

Originally posted by Outofexile86 View Post
    That tank is live, great job.
    I appreciate it, you should see it person.
    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

• I need to post some new pics....this tank has just recently gotten way nicer...
      420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

• Do it!
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
          Do it!
          I will Sunny, how you been bro?? Hows your beastly tank?

Comment

• It's still being a beast and pumping out fry LOL
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

• Nice!!!!

Comment

• this forum makes me so jelly. Love it !!!

Comment

• Love it, awesome :)
                  Veterinary Technician Schools St. Louis

Comment

• Wow. Makes me wanna start over. And do a picture album of setting up.

Comment

• If anyone knows the whereabouts of Chris360 let me know he's owed me alot of money since June and made up excuses as to why he couldn't pay then dropped off the map
                      mmm...pancakes

Comment

• That is a sweet tank. One day I will have one like that hopefully... how much are you spending on maintenance?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris360 View Post
                          Started doing a little plumbing, these two line will tie into one 2262 and then "T" off to an outside drain for W/C's As you can see bad planning caused me to have to notch out of a support in order to close the valve....oh well I hooked up this brass spicket so I can just run a hose rather than flood the side of my house every week.
                          If the lawn-mover man doesn't know, he can open to wash his hand!!!! or someone walk thru your house and open for drinking????? then what's happen??

Comment

• Originally posted by dhnguyen99 View Post
                            If the lawn-mover man doesn't know, he can open to wash his hand!!!! or someone walk thru your house and open for drinking????? then what's happen??
                            My beg! I saw you had the safety valve.

Comment

Working...
                            X