approx 100 lbs of live rock. tufa rock medium to large pieces $95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: approx 100 lbs of live rock. tufa rock medium to large pieces $95

I have 100 lbs of tufa rock that I have used as base rock. It was initially in my 210 but was moved to a 275 gallon water storage container along with some fish when my tank came down. It had been kept in there since last night when I moved all the rocks into a rubber maid with saltwater. this rock its well seeded and will make a good addition to any saltwater aquarium. If using for fresh water just soak it in rodi water for a few weeks then let it dry out for a little bit. Tufa rock us very porous and light weight. Coraline algae grows on it easily and I was able to get daisy polyps to grow on it as well as mushrooms. It can also easily be carved and molded into any shape you want. I need these rockies gone asap. First $95 takes it. Txt me for pics. 832 475 6798

I will not weigh individual pieces. I do nit own a scale and do nit have the time to weigh individual pieces and add them up. It is approx 100lbs. Maybe more maybe a little less. You can pretty much tell how heavy it is when you pick up the rubber maid.
    Last edited by kh19148; 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM.

Can u send me a pic 8323171894
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

Pcs?
      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Working...
      X