San Marcos Collection Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Marcos Collection Trip?

Since it is Spring time, I thought I'd ask about a field trip... I missed out on the fissidens the last time, though I got some in the mail, I was out of the country and my wife received it and "set it aside" to make sure the kids did not mess with it until I got home. )

I really would like to go this year, and the sooner it is on the calendar, the better my chances of not being out of town... I travel frequently.

Thanks -Albert

I travel up that way regularly and would be up for it, as long as I am in...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Glad you guys brought this up! We ARE planning on going back out there. We are planning a joint trip with the Dallas/Ft.Worth club in June, either the 9/10 weekend, or the 23/24.
      Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
      Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Great... I'll stay tuned.

Comment

Better get there before all of the drunkards get in the river and let their beer back out.
          210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
          125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

We'll probably be discussing it at the April 28 meeting (which will be at Kevin's house, 1:00...we are doing a tank set-up). @Moganman, yeah, luckily our collection points are not in "drunkard" territory.
            Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
            Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Hey, I re, res, res, sss, I resss, I resent... what are we talking about?)

Seriously, I will try to make the meeting; I may be in Colombia at the end of the month though.
              Last edited by HookTheBrotherUp; 04-01-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X