actually Free from PetSmart- baby guppies/baby fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: actually Free from PetSmart- baby guppies/baby fish

If by chance you are staring at a tank and see babies IN the tank, the PetSmart people will give you any babies in the tank. Just a little fyi. It probably helps if you are buying something else..but a manager was very open in telling me that if there are babies, just ask for them. I am not talking inch long babies... I am referring to day or two old little ones.
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Yeah, we usually end up giving away Molly and guppy babies
    210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
    125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
    10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

You can have swords out of my tank if you beat the angels to them. we didnt have the heart to get rid of our swords when we changed the tank to angels and they still want to breed.

Comment

I don't actually need any.... I just forgot to post this a while back when a manager told me as I was simply looking for a single male. I knew I could find one on here, but for $1.19 or something like that, it was quicker and easier to just get him while I was getting the snake for my classroom (for free......with a grant hahaha)
        5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
        20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
        29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
        29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
        29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
        55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
        75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
        / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

good to know :) i go there alot
          55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
          45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
          10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
          10 gallon Hospital tank
          2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
          13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

sometimes last years, i offered to buy some guppy fries at petsmart. the employee told me that another employee already claimed them. that was the last time i ever try to buy fries

Comment

Sweet... Free fish food

Comment

Working...
              X