Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Banana Gear Bag Sale (Luxe Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Banana Gear Bag Sale (Luxe Included)

I had this in my closet for like 2 years and need to get rid of it. I've only used it for about 1 year and had it in my closet since. I'm not looking for any paint ball trade. I am willing to trade freshwater aquarium stuff like CRS/CBS and aqua soil amazonia.

Planet Eclipse 2011 Compact Gear Bag
    Draxxus Carbonfiber CO2
    Ninja CO2
    Dye rotor w/ Speed Feed
    Dye Large Knee Pad
    Dye Paint Attack Pack Pro
    xradar Paintball Chrono
    Draxxus Large Glove
    Dye Elbow Pad Large
    Dye paintball mask
    Luxe paintball gun
    Luxe Firing Can
    Luxe Bolt 2x
    Luxe Bolt ???
    Other random stuff picture should be able to tell it all.

asking obo $1100 for everything. no parting for now

if you need any close up picture let me know.

ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
    Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
    HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
    HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

How much would a carbon fiber bottle like that cost?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

damn! someone jump on this!!!!! Luxe don't come cheap!!!!! if know one buys by the end of the month let me know! I'll take it all! I just want the Luxe but, hell all this for 1,100?

Comment

oooo actually can we get a vid of the luxe in rebound with the ninja NO2 can?

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
          How much would a carbon fiber bottle like that cost?
          Like 75-100 depends how big

Originally posted by ometh View Post
          oooo actually can we get a vid of the luxe in rebound with the ninja NO2 can?
          Let me see if I have any paint and air left. I haven't use the gear over a year

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
          ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
          Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
            Like 75-100 depends how big

Let me see if I have any paint and air left. I haven't use the gear over a year

right right.

Comment

damn! someone jump on this!!!!! Luxe don't come cheap!!!!! if know one buys by the end of the month let me know! I'll take it all! I just want the Luxe but, hell all this for 1,100?
              I had Posted is on pbnation they wanted to lowball me for $400-$500. Retarded kids it's over 2k worth of stuff. Did I mention I'm the first owner

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
                I had Posted is on pbnation they wanted to lowball me for $400-$500. Retarded kids it's over 2k worth of stuff. Did I mention I'm the first owner

wow i'm surprised you're even selling all this for 1,100 especially with the Luxe. what year is it?

Comment

man things have changed since i played, but that was forever ago...the angels were just coming on the scene and they were the first production units with electo-magnetic trigger. My last pro gun was a bob long custom low pressure autococker with anodized tiger stripe camo, centerfire feed port, 18" SS Dye barrel, HP n2 system, collapsable T stock, 18V super shredder, and an asco pointsight. i could reach WAY out there and touch you but then i played linebacker so that was my job lol. which marker is the luxe? the black or the blue one?
                  75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                  28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                  12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                  29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                  45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                  33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
                    man things have changed since i played, but that was forever ago...the angels were just coming on the scene and they were the first production units with electo-magnetic trigger. My last pro gun was a bob long custom low pressure autococker with anodized tiger stripe camo, centerfire feed port, 18" SS Dye barrel, HP n2 system, collapsable T stock, 18V super shredder, and an asco pointsight. i could reach WAY out there and touch you but then i played linebacker so that was my job lol. which marker is the luxe? the black or the blue one?
                    the black one and Luxe is like the new Angel. These guns aren't cheap what so ever. I might even sell my eclipse Etek AM for the Luxe lol :P

Comment

wow i'm surprised you're even selling all this for 1,100 especially with the Luxe. what year is it?
                      It was 2.5 years ago. so 2010?

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
                      I was playing pro in PSP until work intervene with my practices. I was our team snake guy and then linebacker when I'm out of breath. It's the black one. I'm in the process posting the Luxe in action view with 2.5 years old paint.

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

so excuse the whiffle balls then huh lol. since its settled for a year you could sell it as 'shoot around corners' paint. man that luxe is sweet, it looks purpose built while even my last custom looked like a bunch of parts thrown together. at what range can something like this thread a ball through say the center hole of a big wirespool and still break one? assuming you are set at a safe and legal 300fps that is lol.

GHAC Member

Comment

Here the video of the Luxe in action. Kinda of stutter because the the 2 year old paint wasn't round anymore. LoL

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

thats totally friggin sweet dude. my back just told me not to even think about it though

GHAC Member

Comment

lets go play, i have a pm piranha lol. i havent played in 3 years. in speed ball i played back.
                              75g Tank,
                              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X