Having trouble posting replies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble posting replies?

I have been posting replies all day and it suddenly gives me a strange pop up asking if I wish to leave the page and if I say yes, it sends me to a text only page with this as the text. Not sure if this is connected to the update, just wanted to let you know

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...odlands-conroe 67.206.158.6 /vforums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=46796 www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0) 500
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

I would reply to this but i am having trouble, i think its meh caps button
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
      I have been posting replies all day and it suddenly gives me a strange pop up asking if I wish to leave the page and if I say yes, it sends me to a text only page with this as the text. Not sure if this is connected to the update, just wanted to let you know

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...odlands-conroe 67.206.158.6 /vforums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=46796 www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0) 500
      You're being detected as a threat. There's something about what you are posting (most likely). I'm looking at the logs now.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Too crazy, it was a normal responce. Sorry for all the hassle, I had thought it might just be the update or maybe my browser so I updated it and still got that message. I really appreciate all the help and the wonderful site!!!
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

Working...
        X