Tiger Strain Endler fry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Strain Endler fry!

As many of you may know i had placed my pregnant endler on my shrimp tank and she wouldnt pop. Well today after starting at the same spot looking for the few shrimlets left i have i found endler fry. I cointed between 5-10 i feed thiem crushed flake and they seemed to take it. What else to do?
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Endler fry are pretty hardy as long as there's no one to eat them up. :) Just feed them well, keep up with water changes 1-2 times weekly, and make sure you have a bubbler or gentle powerhead in there for surface agitation. And then watch them grow and get fat!
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Cool well the bubbler is been there since i knew i had shrimplets. The only predator is their mooms tht seems to still have some more on her belly. And a juvy endler and about 6 rcs
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

congrats man!!!! post pics of them!

Comment

I cant they are hidding on the xmas moss i will try to snap some.
          75g Tank,
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Sould i remove the mom or leave it? Seems that she is trying to hunt them.
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Normally you would remove parents to ensure survival.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yea i think ill do that. She still has a black belly but i dont know if its a new hatch or the old one
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

How many hours passed so far since you've notice fry?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I fond the fry around 11 am so 3 hrs but i havent check the tank since friday
                    75g Tank,
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

So they started Friday or today? I would try and give 12hrs or so to make sure all babies are out.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ok friday when i check there were no babies. Today i 1st spoted babies. It couñd had happen between friday night and today. I will wait till tomorrow and remove her then
                        75g Tank,
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

So I did a water change yesterday and i counted about 10-15 they move to fast. i still have the mom in there as she still has little black on he belly. also with the water change the shrimp got a little more active.
                          75g Tank,
                          10g Tank
                          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I thought endler females did not eat their fry.
                            150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                            125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                            115G Tanganyikan

Comment

well i been told other wise. as of right now i dont think i had any eaten. but i will be removing the female today.
                              75g Tank,
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                              X