Do any of the LFS take trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of the LFS take trades?

I know Fish R Us does not, wondering about Ultimate Fish or any others close to the North side. Thanks

fish ranch maybe fish gallery
    Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

You can call them pretty sure they have their numbers online.

Comment

What type fish are you trying to sell?

You might get some interest here.

Comment

Alot depends on what you are trying to get rid of.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

+1

nobody wants to pay much for bread and butter fish.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I wanted to save the hassle of selling them outright and just trade them in. I have about 5-6 mbunas that are 4"-5" long. Was thinkiing of going wtih peacocks and I know the mbunas would tear them up. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

My main tank is mbuna and peacocks. mine get along fine as they have room swim and have enough room that territory disputes generally are minor.
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I tried it before and was not successful. Lost some high dollar fish. Which is anything over $5 for me. Red zebra and blue zebra seem to go after everything. Yellow labs and jewels seem pretty mild mannered though. I think I keep them with peacocks.

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    +1

nobody wants to pay much for bread and butter fish.
                    That's true, though even more common species may get some interest if they have some size to them or are particularly nice specimens (even though it may not be much more than a couple of dollars). . .
                    Tell your boss you need to go home to take care of your "cichlids." It sounds an awful lot like "sick kids." )

Comment

i ended up donating mine to Animal Ark, not much trading on the north side although untimate fish did trade some years ago when i took them my checkerboard brichardi and leulupe spawn. fish ranch has a sign up that they trade.
                      75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                      28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                      12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                      29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                      45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                      33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Everyone [stores] exept donations but i can't find one that will give me anything for my tankbusters.
                        Hell i bought one of them at fish ranch 2 for 75 bucks and they wouldn't give me 25 trade in.
                        However be glad you have old world cichlids ...I think there is only 3-4 of us new world guys on here.

Comment

Originally posted by crash83 View Post
                          Everyone [stores] exept donations but i can't find one that will give me anything for my tankbusters.
                          Hell i bought one of them at fish ranch 2 for 75 bucks and they wouldn't give me 25 trade in.

However be glad you have old world cichlids ...I think there is only 3-4 of us new world guys on here.
                          Very true
                          210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
                          125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
                          10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

Working...
                          X