No announcement yet.

Fish R Us out in the woodlands/conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're actually pretty nice looking fish... and apparently jumpers as I "just" found one chilling on my carpet

Comment

That big mbu got @#$#@$ up by something.
      They had a good selection of fancy plecos, some nice Congo tetras, all of the different RAM variants including electric blues, they had a tank with around 20 electric blue jd's that were pushing 4".

They had some nice small tangs, a couple of sand sifters, shellies, comps, calvus, trophs.
      Some nice plants, ect.
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

thats were i got my congo tetras, cardinals, and GBRs. everything is on city water so its kinda nice that way.
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Too many other extra nice stores to go there. I just drive by on way to anywhere else. But then everyone has their opinion
          "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
          "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
          -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

I have mentioned before that I will NEVER shop there again....if anyone wants to know why, ask. I don't want to choke the thread with my rantings about that place...
            215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
            180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
            58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Don't hold back... last I checked this was a discussion board.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

John also told me to try not to go there. owner is rude and wont help you out if you encounter a problem with the stock or any equipment.
                75g Tank,
                2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                  Don't hold back... last I checked this was a discussion board.
                  Well, you asked....
                  My wife went in there to buy me some Malawi Peacocks as a Birthday gift. She knows nothing about fish except that they are pretty and that ours are from Lake Malawi. They sold her 4 tropheus from Lake Tanganyika, 2 West African red jewels, a Bleekeri from Madagascar, and a couple of Victorian Nyererei. Now I will say they were all small to medium size and healthy. I called Jason the next morning and asked if I could bring them back and exchange them and he said absolutely not..they never do that. That afternoon I went there in person to double check (since he knows I shopped there regularly) and again he said no.
                  In my opinion, that should have been an easy business decision since I would have spent the money (and probably more) right then. I work retail and I understand customer service....they don't have it...

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                    John also told me to try not to go there. owner is rude and wont help you out if you encounter a problem with the stock or any equipment.
                    Ditto

Comment

This stuff about fish r us is truly sad.

I dealt with Jason when he was selling out of a garage.

His Tanganyikan stock was 1st class and he knows his game.

Even when he 1st opened i would go there for tang stock.

I to unfortunately started to see what's being said here and started looking elsewhere for stock.

Oh well I now buy mostly from fish gallery, boxers and Dave's.

Hopefully one day he will see this and turn it around, he's loosing out on dealing with some of the best people in the hobby.

Comment

i only have Ultimate Fish, and them around me. everything else is just to long of a drive. North side needs more stores.
                        75g Tank,
                        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I refered a friend to them. That was a mistake and it won't happen again.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I never liked fish r us went there a few times no one was helpful and when you asked for some help they were very short with you. I usually go to fishland theyve always been great friendly good stock and good prices there

Comment

where is fishland?
                              75g Tank,
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

westheimer and synott rd

Comment

Working...
                                X