No announcement yet.

Livestock ideas for a FOWLR 40 gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That skimmer might not be up to par for the stocking.

Are you looking for halide pendants? Pm me if you are, I know where two are sitting
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

^^^^^Agree. Those are some pretty messy fish you have picked out. Might want to look at upgrading skimmers.

Comment

then i'll probably use the skimmer on another project then or sell it :P

Mmmmm what about a coarlife 125 super skimmer or a Tunze DOC 9006.

Comment

Not a big fan of coralife skimmers. Tunze are not bad. I am a fan of ASM.

Comment

I just thought about it lol I need an HOB skimmer so I'll probably look into AquaC or Reef Octopus.

Comment

Back at this again. I had idea and I figured since I can't put corals in with predators why not make a predator/marco garden tank? maybe a few zoas or softies but, that would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
                Back at this again. I had idea and I figured since I can't put corals in with predators why not make a predator/marco garden tank? maybe a few zoas or softies but, that would be it.
                and if anything i'll probably make this a temp tank and only get the papusa puffer, GDME and maybe one other fish and eventually upgrade to the 75 reef ready I have when I get my bigger tank for my tropheus.

Comment

Working...
                X